Friday 31 August 2012

Onagosham/ Onam Festival

Thinking about Onam, first thing which will come to anyone's mind is Onam Sadhya with 16 varieties of vegetarian dishes, colorful flower kolam, new clothes and many more. For me it always reminds me of the fun we have while preparing this dishes, now being married and staying apart from parents makes me miss the whole lot of experience. 

I don't cook all those many dishes for my small family so I pick and choose according to our preference. This year I made only three dishes which is Mattan Eriserry, Cauliflower Thoran and Cucumber Pachadi. Let's view the picture of the dishes and I will write in my upcoming post the recipes of this dishes. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman