Saturday 28 July 2012

A new begining

It has been more than five months since I blogged and this made me loose the blog. Everything seem to be totally out and I couldn't even save it. For those who had followed my blog "FOODIE KITCHEN" now please do follow my new blog "SUMANARTHY'S KITCHEN". 

Okay, for people who never knew about my previous blog let me introduce myself before anything. I'm a full-time house wife and part time business woman. I love baking, cooking and travelling. I will be sharing with you all dishes taught by my mom and also recipes that I have tried from fellow bloggers.That's all about me for now.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman